EXPRESS Dry Seal Chest Drain
Fast set-up speed and efficiency with advanced dry seal technology.
Express chest drains offer quick and convenient set-up with patient protection. The Express chest drain integrates precision dry suction regulation, and a dry seal one-way valve technology for patient safety.
The Express 4000 Series offers knock-over protection with an innovative system of knock-over nozzles that help reduce interchamber spills and allow safe transport. The Express lives up to its name, with pre-packaged sterile water provided and set-up is immediate.
- In-line connector with needleless access sampling port
- Dry seal valve technology protects patient in any position
- Convenient fingertip suction adjustment from -10 to -40 cmH2O (pre-set at -20 cmH2O)
- Highly visible suction indicator
- High negative and positive pressure relief valves for patient protection
- Graduated monitor for patient air leak trending
- Large, easy-to-grab handle and flexi-hangers allow the drain to be hung bedside from a single point
- Internal knock-over nozzles to reduce inter-chamber fluid spills
- Large, easy-to-read graphics provide fast, accurate drainage assessment
- Removable side clamp
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
ATS Blood Recovery options are: continuous pump reinfusion, 2450 Self-Filling ATS bag or 2550 ATS bag for attachment to models with In-line connectors.
|Description||Case QTY||Part Number|
|Single Collection, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4000-100N|
|Dual Collection, 2 Patient Tubes, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4020-100N|
|ATS Blood Recovery, 1 Patient Tube, ATS Bag Compatible||6||4050-100N|
|In-Line ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Compatible Chest Drains||6||2550|
|Self-Filling ATS Blood Bag, For use with Atrium ATS Blood Recovery Chest Drains||10||2450|
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>