Intra-aortic balloon pump combining fiber-optic speed with automatic in vivo calibration.
The CS300 with IntelliSense combines fiber-optic speed with automatic in vivo calibration. The result is faster time to therapy, faster signal acquisition and faster adaptation to rate and rhythm changes.
Faster Time to Therapy
- Faster inflation and deflation speed
- CS300 has true one-button start-up
- Automatically calibrates the fiber-optic pressure sensor in the patient and recalibrates every 2 hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change
- Automatically evaluates and selects the best lead and trigger source
- Automatically sets optimal timing
- Automatically adjusts to changes in patient conditions without clinician intervention
The CS300 can be used with:
- Maquet fiber-optic IAB catheters
- Conventional fluid-filled IAB catheter
Fiber-optic Pressure Signal Transmission
An electrically isolated, low-level pressure output from the CS300 enables clinicians to send the fiber-optic arterial pressure waveform directly to a patient monitor by simply attaching an appropriate cable.
Unique Automatic In Vivo Calibration
Maquet has the only fiber-optic IABP and catheter system that automatically calibrates in the patient after insertion and automatically recalibrates in vivo every two hours or sooner should patient or environmental conditions change.
Faster time to therapy, ongoing consistency and accuracy of the arterial blood pressure waveform, and improved ease of use.
- Fast, one-button start-up and delivery of therapy
- Consistent support for patients with PVC's and arrhythmias
- Fast Pneumatics
Critical Care Unit
- Time saving – Automatically trouble-shoots and adapts
- Easier patient management
- Standardization of patient therapy
- Eliminates alarms due to ESU noise
- Reduced need for user intervention
How to order
To place an order or learn more about any of the Maquet products, related accessories, or therapeutic solutions, please contact your local sales representative.
- Contact us @wrappertag>