Extension Set for MIS Hip Interventions
Designed especially for anterior approach minimally invasive hip replacement and arthroscopic procedures.
This Extension Set is designed especially for anterior approach minimally invasive hip replacement and arthroscopic procedures. It can easily be attached to a general surgical table, minimizing total equipment cost by reducing the need for more expensive specialty tables.
The benefits at a glance:
- Suitable for almost all standard universal OR tables
- Installed with just a few simple actions
- Optimum access for surgeons
- 360° fluoroscopy at the pelvis
- Foot is held securely in the extension shoe
- Economical solution that saves on space and time
The extension set includes:
- 1 x Plug-in universal adapter
- 2 x Extension devices for MIS hip replacement
- 2 x Semi-elasticated extension shoes with quick-change attachment for gentle foot-retention
- 4 x Towelling covers for extension shoe
- 2 x Vacuum inlays for extension shoe
Free Leg Movement
The extension shoe can be moved through 360°.
An optimum distribution of pressure is ensured by the semi-elasticated extension shoe with towelling and vacuum inlay.
Two extension shoes with quick-change attachment belong to the complete set.
The trapezoidal shape facilitates anterior access and allows low-artefact x-raying at all times.
The universal adapter is fitted quickly and securely to the OR table using 2 fixing points.
A lateral support roller can be installed if the proximal femur has to be dislocated.