The center of your Operating Room
Maquet offers a comprehensive OR Integration product line covering the needs of medical disciplines in all types of ORs. Perfectly integrated into your workflow, TEGRIS acts as a central focus for the OR, and is designed to increase the quality, safety and efficiency of your OR procedures. It unites user-friendly video routing, recording and transmission, data management combined with convenient device integration in a single compact unit.
Redefining OR Integration
TEGRIS OR Integration embodies state-of-the-art features and functionality, with the potential to enhance OR workflow. The clear and intuitive user interface allows for quick and easy incorporation of equipment while minimizing the learning curve for all users. The workflow oriented user interface is designed to optimally support your way of working in the OR.
Powerful and compact
The sleek, compact system design and state-of-the-art imaging technology offer an unmatched richness of functionality and allow flexibility in placement of the system. The system is modular in both software and hardware, providing you the flexibility to customize your solution that best fits your needs now and in the future; helping to address economic and upgradeability concerns.
OR Integration has never been easier
TEGRIS can be placed inside the OR, on a rack in a technical room, or anywhere space is available. Simply connect your endoscope, microscope, OR light camera and all other video sources directly to TEGRIS without concern for image quality degradation.
Touch the future
TEGRIS V3 is a fully IP-centric integration solution for uncompressed image distribution in the OR and throughout the hospital. The system architecture has been specifically designed to meet the performance demands and the unique requirements of the surgical suite, such as high-quality imaging, ultra-low latency, and real-time communication and collaboration.
The small, compact and powerful system is software based and has a forward compatible platform for growth with 3D and 4k. The system uses Video over IP technology and allows for simple communication between multiple departments using open architecture BYOD concepts like tablets, smart phones, computers and/or audio visual systems.
With a 10Gbps fiber backbone TEGRIS utilizes unlimited inputs and outputs capacity allowing for scalability and expansion for years to come. Images are uncompressed for the highest video quality. TEGRIS utilizes universal port technology to ensure compatibility in the OR and has auto detection to recognize and display images from any source as well as auto recognition to facilitate ease of use.
Benefits of Tegris
- Software based system
- Unlimited inputs and outputs
- Forward compatible platform for 3D and 4K
- Ultra-fast video routing – 5 msec.
- Standardized cabling – fiber optic
- Universal socket for all video sources
- Easy exchange of video signals of different ORs
- Communication between multiple departments using tablets, smart phones, computers or audio visual systems
- FOC features: Time-out-checklist, music integration, presets, monitor light box, Display patient information
- Dual HD recording
- Patient information is displayed as a text inserts on all monitors, visible to all OR team members
- MCS (Maquet Cloud Service), secure remote service with 24/7 system monitoring
- Device integration
- Easy to expand
- 10Gb fiber backbone
- Uncompressed for highest video quality
- Video source preview
- Auto-recognition (Source Auto-ID)
- Centralized video management possible
- Workflow oriented: The user interface guides through the workflow steps as defined
- Freedom of choice: Vendor independent
- Time-shift recording (recording loop)
- Monitor displays recording and streaming status
- Fade in of still images and last image is a electable source for review